Friday, June 17, 2011

My Couponing Tips

1.  Get more than one newspaper (I usually get at least 3 per week and get 10 for the first paper of the month which has the most inserts of the month)
2.  Organize your coupons so you can see them easily so you can deal match without having to pull out every coupon.  ( I advise making a coupon binder with baseball card protectors in it,  I have found this is the easiest way to be able to look at all your coupons when getting ready for a shopping trip.)
3.  Look for coupon matchups online,  I will give you my favorites at the bottom of this entry.
4.  Look at deals for all stores, even the ones you don't normally shop at.
5.  Keep any coupon for a product that you would be willing to buy if you could get it extremely cheap or free.
6. Look at Target coupons (located on Target.com)frequently, because they will pair a manufacter coupon with a target coupons, which will optimize your savings.

I will be posting any deals I find on this blog, especially ones that are not posted on any other sites.

My favorite coupon match-up sites:




No comments:

Post a Comment