Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My couponing shopping trip...Only paid $7 for $62 worth of stuff

Sorry I haven't been posting, I have had a lot going on and I plan to get back on track now. 

I got all of this for around $7.00 and the retail is around $62.00.  For all of you who would like in on these deals I will explain how I did this.


Kroger Trip:

10 tubes of Colgate toothpaste(have to buy at least 10 to get them for .99)
used (10) $0.50/1 coupons which doubled to .99 making all of them FREE
 if you do not have enough coupons you could buy any of the other 10 mega even products to get them at the cheaper price.

10 Kleenex Tissues
used (3) $0.50/3 coupons which doubled to $1  making each pack of tissues $0.65/ea

Total: $7.23


Wal-mart Trip:

10 Cascade Complete Trial Packs $0.97/ea.
used (10) $1/1 Cascade Product from P&G 7/3
Making them FREE plus a $0.03 Money Maker


Total: $0.30 MONEYMAKER (you have to buy another product to put this toward, walmart will not give you money back for coupons)



Enjoy, I hope you guys go out and get some of these good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment